Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

My reflection


When we had just arrived at retreat, we were very amazed it looked like a machine as to how big it was. We all lit a candle for some one that had passed away. Our first activity was to do with communicating with others. The brother that helped us was brother Philip. Later in morning tea time we got sent to our rooms to relax time. I was writing in my prayer book about what I was looking at.
‘I’m in my room looking out my widow and a big tree is out side.This is a very clean room and I can here girls yelling screaming. Boys running up and down the hall way.’

There is a lady that helps brother Philip her name is Joanne. I had a little fiddle with her laptop. As time went by, it was night time. Every one went to bed and talked to their roommate. My roommate was Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment